September 27, 2009

Yearsbook Yourself 2009

Do you find it too bored by just editing you picture and take your picture from time to time?
Here some Old school style to editing you picture through the website..
I found it very interesting...
(Introduce by CHIN )

First I goes through the website..



YOu can goes to the student photo or the student life..
First, I play with the student photo...
And try to upload "MY favorite" picture



Then I process to the Continues to Male photo..



I chosen a Picture with 1984 year ....
The red circle mean that years that you can chosen for your style.
After I finish and save it, so below is the final touch...


I know I LOok Handsome in this Picture.. dont praise me..

Ok..here some other style that I have try...






HEre the student life effect picture...
I playing American football... I'm the player..
DOnt play play ah...hahaha




I even marry to myself...



ENJOY....

YOu can Link through here...
~Yearsbook Yourself 2009~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(ps: think-ing to go award day, or dont want )

No comments:

Post a Comment