September 1, 2009

Genting trips...- preparation fail...

This Genting trip
I though I done enough preparation, but it seem not really

This trip

I GET to know the world is small
I meet few NeWsss friend there
LEOn
Eshanz
Mei Ting
Niki?
Eric?
eh..............
another one
forgot!!

COnclusin

What have I learn through this trip??

This trip I have learn how to laugh, this doesn't mean I'm don't know...
just different style to laugh
Even yesterday dream I dream alot people around me LAugh like my new friend's
The dream make me awake
Anyway laugh is Good
It help us:
  • Lowering blood pressure
  • Strengthening cardiovascular functions
  • Reducing stress hormones
  • Improving circulation
  • Increasing muscle flexion
  • Oxygenating the body by boosting the respiratory system
  • Boosting immune function by raising levels of infection-fighting T-cells
  • Triggering the release of endorphins, the body's natural painkillers
  • Producing a general sense of well-being
So laugh More...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ps: Picture will be delay)



No comments:

Post a Comment