September 25, 2009

KOrean Food''s

Korean Food's that we can find in Kuala lUmpur is at Ampang Points...
AM I right?
ok...what will remind you of korean food's?
For me...
It normally in those Korean Drama , they always have their rice eat with Kimchi(kind of korean dishes)
What colour Normally you have your korean meal???
For me...
I saw red....red and red........and some green..
there was few picture I wanna post for long..
That me and my friend having our dinner at Ampang Points...

KOrean restaurant ...



We have order two Set of korean food's...
One is the Pork ...
show as the below picture..



Another one is the Kimchi Jeon with mee and side disher..



The side disher,,,



The Yummy Kimchi soup...



That the mee that have to put inside the Kimchi...





My friend Chiew yee, Mei fang and the nerdy me...


Friend's ya... kind of miss that time...
those all picture is from few month ago...
Just didnt have time to post it...
Miss that time...

--------------------------------------------------------------

(ps:thinking to go my friends birthday party or not..)


1 comment:

  1. haha.. i jz go there at monday with Chinyee.. opp ampang point there really is Korean Village... alot korean Restaurant...
    i also upload some pic at facebook...

    ReplyDelete