September 7, 2009

Roti Pisang cheese strawberry

Recently I goes through some blog's noticed this very "delicious" food
"Roti Pisang Cheese Strawberry".
The blogger order from mamak stall with called the ROti pIsang Cheese strawberry.
I didnt bluff here ...
here some prove with picture...









I think it would taste nice???
(I will try to order next time...)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok yesterday was my friend birthday and brotherhood day...!!!!



As you can see, This the birthday BOY...haha



The birthday Cake from KIngs.
friend was Including ME, CHIN, KIm, LIwern, KM and CM the birthday BOY..hehe
Quite Happy ...
After the celebration at the steamboat restaurent..
We heading to Mamak stall BRj discuss some GOOD tOpic Story..(38 story)
OK, End here..

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(ps: got ppl laughing in my room yesterday Night, Oh gosh..)

No comments:

Post a Comment