September 5, 2009

Final destination 4 in 3D feel'sss



Yesterday night my friend invite me to cinema watch Destination finale 4.
Firstly I thinking shouldn't he watching with his so called as girl friend's,
seem like being fly airplane.

Final destination movie for me is just like watching some supernatural feel but kind of funny after saw how those people's die in different kind situation, being sucked by the swimming pool drain, shoot by the nail, and one of my favorite is the "PAN MEE" machine the ESCAlatOR !!!!



OK serious here, this flim it is the fourth installment to the Final destination film series, and the first of which to be shot in HD-3D. This the imPortant part in this flim(3D), wearing the 3D spec




After wearing this , the girl in bikini Look more interesting...!!!!!
It's really Make the effect... haha

------------------------------------------------------

(ps: Bored is Kiling Me)

No comments:

Post a Comment