September 13, 2009

How to get attention from the girl's IN school or college...

DO you guys got any idea in "how to get attention from the Girl's in school or college?"
from starting..
I not really know how to get attention from the girl's
because I kind of nerd in college and sitting at behind or in front to pay attention to the lecturer.
But do it worth it?
Just study?
Give a change to your life...
Ok...here the tips to get attention from the girl
Is depend on how you raise your hand when lecturer or teacher asking question...
here some video clips that my friend CHIN introduce to me...



NOw you all get it??
Ok...since the world is realistic here some other video clips..
MY Favorite ...



This sure can get attention from the gIRls..
Can it be use in UCSI??
or other college as well???

TRY IT when next time lecturer or teacher asking question....

------------------------------------------------

(Ps: I sure will try it next time)

No comments:

Post a Comment