September 2, 2009

GEnting trips- Fnny , photo

We celebrate the Merdeka Cos


WE LOVE MALAYSIA

There alot of photo taken while in Genting, for posting all is impossible for me cos too lazy.
As you can see through the picture, here the genting highland.


As being a student that study in UCSI , we are proud of it .

(the UCSI student)

I dont know why after looking at those picture we have, I just feeling wanna to rate them.
As below : THE COMPEtition of the NERD


LEON nerd


Mei Teng Nerd

Reagan Nerd


Chin Yew nerd


As the winner of the Nerd is Wyne DE Nerd

I dont know why, this Santa Claus finally found his body, due to the period of hunger
have show that the Santa has become slimmer.




The replacement of the Mr McDonald guys...

Ok here, we still have the ugly competition






I dont know why this picture below making me feel handsome.


Ok serious here and introduce some pretty chick.

This girl beside me is Eshanz
as below the picture is Mei teng ...



Two crazy girl as I know..

I'm quite have fun through this trips...









CAn you see BIG fat bird cant fly???


THE NERdSSsss
Ok, I have edited some picture so that it look nice I think...
Below picture that I have edited.




(DOnt know why, I like this picture )


Fire work in genting really cool...
It really make me stunt and shout~~~

Anyway I have fun with you GUys, hope we still have the chance to go out some trips NEXt time..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(ps: I really bored and confuse)

No comments:

Post a Comment