July 13, 2009

Old Town




Kind of nostalgic when I sit at old town after my class end, seem nowadays a lot of thing have change toward to more modern and come with package.
For example , Old town that I often visit while I'm in college today i noticed that they have change the menu. Since so long Old town is from Ipoh, now have been around whole Malaysia (franchises).
from starting we normally see those old folk sit inside the Kopitiam and drink coffee/tea.





But now what we can really see is those teenager (me) , family and some salesman that snake alot siting inside old town. Some certain area of old town design quite unique and comfortable for example, kajang old town and also Batu Pahat pacific mall old town.





Old town recently come out a menu set that can be order from 8 a.m to 11 a.m so around those time can be seen alot of people around especially at my college because quite cheap compare for normal order, called as the " My Breakfast ".





For me , I still prefer ASam laksa and white coffee as my lunch but today i don't have my white coffee and I go for hazelnut white coffee (kind of sweet) not really like it. I think the original the trade mark of Old Town is white coffee so taste will be more suit for me. (BITTER)





I think tomorrow i will try white coffee GAO( bitter++)

No comments:

Post a Comment