July 11, 2009

Breakfast

Breakfast is one of most important thing that we must implement each morning.

I heard alot of my friend'S ( girl) they seldom have their breakfast and some other they wont even touch, i wonder why?

I dont care what I should eat for breakfast, as long i throw something inside my stomach...

Today I have seen my cousin blog about one singer in Taiwan, he recommended people take breakfast no matter is what kind of food's .
(told by my sis)


( Ya this guy with a ROCK hand language......卢广仲singer)

I have a video taken from youtube show about his new song "rock'n roll style".



So remember is very important to eat breakfast even I will have my second time breakfast in old town~ haha



so next time if I'm walk to your place taken your breakfast and have a bite is all about the "ROCK'n ROLL STLYE"!!!!
S0 wait for what?
start to eat breakfast because this also a Rock'n roll de style !!!

~have a break at old town~

4 comments:

  1. mana breakfast oso din "date" me la.. so bad..

    i think FIND one day.. v date Choo koon, Chin yee, Jad. etc. cum out having breakfast as gathering lo...
    v go makan DIMsum...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont wan dimsum lah.. I prefer toast~ come my college there lah.. wahaha XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love half boiled egg..i used to have it everyday when i was in primary school..it gave me the precious moment with my beloved grandma..n she alwiz said..half boiled egg is good n alot of vitamin :)

    ReplyDelete