July 9, 2009

Coffee life



Since so long i already plan to write a blog so i plan to use the "coffee" as my blog name.
why i use coffee as my blog name ? Can be say that Coffee inspired me alot and the taste of coffee is same as my life too. ( bitter)
So i have thinking to share some meaningful of "Coffee Quotation"
that i taken from some website:

"A morning without coffee is like sleep. "

since everyday in college, i will walk pass the old town and have nice old town white coffee as say that coffee have caffeine, but it not a drug.
I think I'm really been addicted too it!!!
Just like this morning when i order for white coffee, the waitress just bring up KOPI -O... and i finish the kopi-O and re-order again for white coffee, funny? So i think
Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with.


My first post

1 comment:

  1. hi there, im coffee lover too..accidentally came across this interesting blog n i was attracted by its name..
    I like the way u wrote ur blog..looks really tasty..:)
    Hope to see more about the coffee n sum delicious food!

    ReplyDelete