July 12, 2009

Instant noodle

Instant noodle are dried or precooked noodles fused with oil, and often sold with a packet of flavoring. Dried noodles are usually eaten after being cooked or soaked in boiling water for 3 to 5 minute, while precooked noodles can be reheated, or eaten straight from the packet.

Since as a person that lazy like me, dont feel shy and have a cup of instant noodle or cook by put some ingredient inside.

The world of instant noodle have come - even instant noodle cup design as Hello kitty




In Japan they have "cup noodle-instant ramen" museum of Osaka




They also have such kind of service that design our own "CUP" and chosen the "INGREDIENT"




If Malaysia also have such service Good right? So we can order our own ingredient and cup design - campur with Ayam goreng, sotong , ikan bilis and with a bit sambal inside my noodle. Sound yummy to me!!!

Although Instant noodle sound not health at all but still alot of japanese consume alot of instant noodle in a years. I think at least we know how to cook a instant noodle, we still can survivor
( for the Noob like me)

I'm think I have to come back to the reality , just go and have my Korean instant noodle as my lunch better. ( favorite)



Have a SHIN RAMEN......

2 comments:

  1. sure onot? halo kitty instant noodles?
    cant let choo koon know it.. later she will crazy.. she love halo kitty vli much de...

    i oso 1st time c this kind of noodles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahaha is from japan one. I just find out by today.

    ReplyDelete