July 21, 2009

Banana Leaf Rice at Bangsar

Today after my class, Me and my friend have our lunch in Bangsar. One of my friend( SZE J) inviting us(Jimmy,Daniel,Henry) to bangsar to have banana leaf rice, insist that the best banana leaf rice is this particular Restaurant Nirwana Maju at Bangsar.(recommended by friend)




Nirwana, as the restaurant is commonly is located at the heart of the most happening area at Bangsar, just right across Bangsar Village on Jalan Telawi 3. Street parking can be a bit challenging most of the time, but parking at Bangsar Village shouldn’t cost more than a couple ringgit for a meal.





As you can See , the standard banana leaf rice is basically a vegetarian dish. However, you can always add fish, mutton, chicken, fried fish roe and squid, and a host of other side dishes for a meal worthy of any glutton.


The rice and curry at Nirwana is as good as any that I’ve had, but the really special item here is one of their standard vegetable served that I haven’t come across anywhere else –
deep fried eggplant (the green and white type).


The crispy yet savory batter and the sweetness of eggplant is a combination that proved to be very addictive, I love it!


My lunch have cost me around Rm14 but still OK as the food is spicy enough for me.



Ya , I have dyed back my hair to black.. PEace YA!!!!
enough for today!!!!

(ps: happy birthday Daniel)

No comments:

Post a Comment