November 18, 2009

My thought part 1



I just found a four leaf clover ( 四叶草) outside the warehouse that I'm currently Co-op place.
They say four leaf clover was some lucky charm .

If really a lucky charm , I really hope it can help me when I needed..
I think now I really needed some help..haha



Today I feel like posting something with the title...

~MY thought part 1~

My thought will be love matter..
I know that people say that ,
Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed,
those who still believe,
even though they have been betrayed
and those who still love even though they've been hurt before.

Really?

For some reason I'm a smart or stupid person , I still cant difference.
Or Can be say a smart guy try to be stupid.
I know I acting stupid , trying to believe what shouldn't to believe,
trying to act Ok when I disappointed,
Sometime, I did hate what have I expected bfore happen...
I can really expected what will happen next..
but i still act like nothing happen ..

I think all the stuff I done cos of one reason,
I love her...

-------------------------------------------------------------

(ps: I feel sad... )

No comments:

Post a Comment