November 19, 2009

Do I lucky ?



Maybe I being envy by my friend, But dont envy me cos I dont think I have good life either.
COs I always lonely ...

I couldn't understand why cant I same like my friend ?
My friend could have a simple good relationship..
Why don't I ??

Few question went through my mind today...
Question Question Question...?????

After seeing the message.." nud kinht ouy era yrev doog elpoep "
Do I that worst?

I almost good in manything... study, sport, management, socialize , entertainment, attitude, personality... but I Worst in relationship... I dont have idea to manage relationship.

I think what I suppose to do is love her more,
but it seem that doesnt go well,
I cant see any response... haix....

"Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime" I kind of believe of this word, that bring me to wait for her..

I know that "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else" but I think I could pass through this cos I love her ...

Ya, I almost hit by a truck today.. lucky the truck stop on a good time, I just standing there and blur until the drive scold me , I only continues walk...( quite down cos of the message)




Ya, today quite lucky as you guys say...
I find few lucky four leaf clover...
here and there..



Almost four I found in a day.. I didn't purposely go and find cos I working, I noticed it when I just walk pass some pallet...

LUcky or bad luck??

----------------------------------------------------------------------

little talk: today I have learn something that very clear "The worst feeling in the world is giving all the love you have and knowing it will never be returned" haixxx...

No comments:

Post a Comment