November 29, 2009

Kuantan and Genting trips



Started to take picture... kuantan trip



First place we reach was the kuantan famous "BAO " restaurent..( we didnt buy it due to stop producing for few day)



we brought this from the previous place



room that we rented and Introduce by my friend, Grand city hotel.



DUCk ... unfortunately take after finish it.
In the middle we did when to some place but didnt take any picture


Kuantan beach ..!! nice!!


Three pub in one night..
bring by my friendS!!!


first place I drink damm fast due to some problem ..
I just taken the third Place photo.. ALoha..



First time seeing people serves us which such cup, only in kuantan I think..!!



before we went up to Genting, we stop by some place and rest...
I also not sure where is this place was..



problem for going up the genting so I follow the transporter car, LBK..
Low boon kean is the one that bring us to kuantan and genting. cool



GENTING HIghlands ya..



What motive that make so many people went up Genting, I think cos of...
this..



that... hehe win alot ah~



superbike..



My friend car break burning.. so have to stop by and rest for 40 minute..



too boring and take some picture..



after A long journey.. It really make me tired and sick as well..
Quite fun this trips.. ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Little talk: I wonder why? )

No comments:

Post a Comment