November 6, 2009

~First time telling how I feel through a normal way~

I know that "True love is when you shed a tear and still want him/her."
But it seem that always the me that keep holding holding~

Coffee always do have caffeine if you guys think me as a coffee , then you all wrong..
tell the truth I don't really have caffeine cos I cant make someone I love , love me as well...

I may not be someone that good in relationship but I do learn from any mistake I make, maybe alot ppl say I'm desperate in finding love... tell the truth, I'm not....!!!!!!!

Although from all my talk and and post , making them think so..
Alot friend say that "Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime"... mean that only true love that can last forever is when the both couple past through alot of barriers ...
~does it truth?~

Anyway, I quite having some problem now.
I do need someone to consults me...

Maybe I will try talking to another me again.

~In conversation with the other me~

Another me say : eh .... I look you damm tired and stress out lah, so you still wanna continues?

ME: ERm... I do wanna continues and see , I know quite weird for someone like me to wait and wait, I thnk IF for previous me... I will not wait... and chin chai( simply ),i will say: you like you go.......

Another me say : Ya, last time you being that way.. why so suddenly you change and wait for her?

ME: I serious... damm serious...

Another me say: do any chance that make you become the previous you??

ME: Erm... If really still in this kind of situation, maybe. Cos sometime I have to obey the fate...
"something that not belong to me, will always not mine.."

Another me say: good....

Me: Anyway now... I do care , I do love, I do need her.... really for sure.. my heart tell me this.

another me: eh... I think we have to go see mental doctor liao, for sure because we talking to ourself...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(ps:wish everything will be fine)

2 comments: