November 4, 2009

All you need to know

-------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------
All you need to know is you are beautiful
In my eyes at least

Somebody say I need to give up on you
Cos your eyes never fall upon me
In a special way it seem fall upon someone else

I cant just give up yet
NOt today or not tomorrow

Love can play a sick game with your heart
Trust in me because I know it well
Dont think much and follow me

I cant give up without a regret
And all I can do is wait for your time

You don't see me in the same light as him
I am nothing like him and I know that

Leaving him behind is painful I know
he was your second but just not your last
but please come and rest on me
Because I always there for you

Because I always hiding my LOVE and just for you
~I wish we could love each other~
~I LOVE YOU~

From: 宅男

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(ps: hope you see this and just for you)



No comments:

Post a Comment