November 7, 2009

Always on my mind

Today I got the feel of writing this and given to her,
Cos I couldnt get her out of mind as she always bear in it, even when I awake or asleep...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Always on my mind~



You and me
Were meant to be,
In my dreams, and in my heart

We have something that can't be torn apart;
Dreaming of you, makes my night worth while
Thinking of you, makes me constantly smile;

Something tells me that your the one
Whenever I'm with you, we have so much fun;

Having you is the best thing ever
Having you is what i want forever;
Til the end of time

You will be mine;
And I love you dear ........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Ps: I will move to Kajang by tomorrow around 3 or 4 pm and I will miss the the time writing the blog and chatting with her. ANyway I will be home every week on friday, saturday and sunday)

No comments:

Post a Comment