March 31, 2010

NEwest club fashion!!!!!



Fashion fashion Fashion


Nowaday we can really find out recently fashion or trend that going around when we be at club.

some say 80s fashion, old school style..... and and i also dont know.

through word hardly to describe those fashion in club.

I tHInK I have some photo that show what kind of fashion in club.
friend photo..(I wanna sorry for posting the picture first)

Here the picture



Guys



Girls



Chick's



Woman's



Or I say chick chick chick chick'ssss.....

--------------------------------------------------------------

I think all of them have outdated

YOu know why I say so?

HEre the Newest Club fashion

When you wear such as this CONFIRM... YOU DAMM HOT!!!!


(with LV beg)

Viuuviittt
~~~~~

SEXY BABY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment