March 13, 2010

BU-SHI-DO 武士道



I have started to learn through all style as one
First time of my life that martial art I learn is Judo
I can tell that I not good in Judo and always dont have confidence in it.

I always confuse that strength was the most important thing,
But after I stop from Judo training about 1 years time,
I started to realize that all my view toward Judo is wrong.

I started to involved myself in all kind of martial art and try to understand the way of fighting!
I think What I want have finally reach to me that is 武士道 (bu-shi-do)
I can say this martial art is kind of mix martial art.

I didnt participate in this martial art, but one thing everyone we have to learn is the Spirit of a Samurai!

Ya, anyway the meaning of the Bu-shi-do 武士道 mean "way of the warrior"!!

FIGHT LIKE A WORRIor!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment