March 14, 2010

Happy birthday foon yee ( 15/03/2010)

11/03/2010

This day was our 5 month together , firstly I though she will remember but at the end I have to remind her. Maybe that day we have some argument .
(这一天是我 们五个月一起,首先,我以为她会记得,但最后我提醒她。也许那一 天,我们有一些争论。)



14/03/2010

Then is today was the white valentine , I think we didn't go any celebrate because she have to go out with her parent.
(今天是白色情人节,我们并没有任何庆祝,因为她必须与她的母亲出去。)



Coming 15/03/2010(12.00 am)

Coming 12.00am later will be her birthday, I have given her the presents early because she given me the present so late.
(未 来12点00以后将是她的生日,我经提早给她礼物了,因为她给我的那么晚。)

The presents that given to her was her favorite "hello kitty" version of perfume.
(送給她的禮物是她最喜歡的“凱蒂貓” 版的香水。)



Anyway I have say thank to my friend because without the help of my friend, I couldn't even buy it.
(無論如何,我必須說声謝謝我的朋 友因為沒有你们,我什至不能買到。)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe I couldn't give you any surprise, So I have decide to given this pOst to you.
(也許我不能給你任何驚喜,所以我決定給你這個博客帖子)

Foon Yee,

Firstly, I were like to say Sorry,
Because I Not a perfect Boyfriend for you.
(首先,我是想說對 不起,因為我不是一個完美的男朋友)

For you,
You always wish you can find a better boy friend than me.
(對你來說,你總是希望你能找到比我更好的男朋友。)

And I know that,
because I can feel so.
(而我知道,因為我感受到的)

Anyway...
I just at here to wish you a early happy birthday!!
(無論如何 ,我在這裡提早祝你生日快樂!)



HAppy birthday!!!

I will always here for you when you need me.
(当你需要我时,我將永遠這裡。)

--------------------------------------------------

(p/s: foon yee, I love you)


2 comments: