March 20, 2010

Alice in the wonderland at Midvalley

Yesterday going out with my girlfriend *^~^*

Just as usual , we have our lunch at my favorite place "OLD TOWN"

After around 2, We straight to Midvalley.

GOsh... We couldnt find any place to park but lucky we saw a kancil went off and have our place.

As this post is about Alice in wonderland, so we have taken few picture.



The table that you can saw inside the Movie, Alice in the wonderland.



Quite some picture I help her taken but I think this the most "OK" one.. kekeke



call her to take picture with flower but she refuse and give me a weird reason.

Me: eh... take picture with the flower lah.

Foon yee: Yiu~~~ the flower so horrible loh , got face one.


After finish taken picture, we continues our journey.

we playing around at ZARA shop by taking picture as well!!






she forgot to take my picture...

BUt next time sure will have it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

after going back, we have some argument but now much ok already.

PROBLEM Person : ME
Issue : ME

Solve
: by myself

I still not much understand what actually she think-ing, but she told me that Dont worry I will keep our promise ( 12/12/2010) ...*^~^*

I also will hold this promise as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, alot People say I look younger compare with her..

DID I?

So she think that when I smile, I look older.

SO She taken a pIcture That I Smile-ing and she like it so much.



Do I look OLDER in this PICTURE???

1 comment: