December 20, 2009

Will you follow me?



Yesterday Night I look up to the sky

Think of what have I done

what People done to me

what path should go

and which way should I lead

I think I never confuse with my way

If you really confuse

why don't I give you a hand

Try to follow the path that

I was walking through

Maybe my path will be sorrow

But try to believe

both of rain and storm make's

Rainbow...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little talk : If you looking at this , I hope you know how I feel. Maybe I kind of rude for sudden or childish but what I have done is just that I really mind, I think everyone will do the same thing as I , this way normal for acting. Anyway If I really done anything wrong, I will apologies .




No comments:

Post a Comment