December 16, 2009

Alice in the wonderland


Do you still remember Alice in the wonderland this cartoon?

Now I where like to say " chin yew in the wonderland" Cos I lost my way out for now.

If you guys still remember this cartoon,

Within this cartoon there was one part of the conversation between Alice and the CAt..




Alice : Would you please tell me , which way I ought to go from here?
CAt : That depend a good deal on where you want to get to.
Alice : I don't much care where.
CAt : then it doesn't matter which way you go.
Alice : So long as I get somewhere.

CAt : Ooh, you're sure to do that, if you only walk long enough.

If you all try to get somewhere else , try think how capable is yourself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within this few day...



I try to wet myself to cover my tear.



At night , I cant make myself asleep .

COs OF

ONE REASON



I MISS HER....


---------------------------------------------------------------

Little talk : I kind of speechless now, Just wanna wait .....


No comments:

Post a Comment