December 19, 2009

Difference



I started to understand that difference people speak different language,
So do in our life , we treated difference people with different kind of way .

In our daily life, we do wear a mask while face everyone,
Include me...

JUst like everyone have their own style of living,
We can be EGO, Polite, selfish , stupid, smart, crazy.....etc



Just like the picture above, difference kind of species have their style of starting and finishing drinking milk . ( CUTE RIGHT THE PICTURE?)

I think most of the time, I wearing a mask,
I cover every of my expression with a mask..



BY THE WAY, I think while I wearing a mask, I DO LOOK HANDSOME...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

P/S:



TOO MUCH BARRIER for me to start mY repORT.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment