December 18, 2009

Fate end



When I started to imagine the happy scenery between "the person of the person" and together with the other person even now in fact the chest is tightened to the pain without the way of saying.

DO you ever heard of the story of "the red string myth"
It was a red string that tie a couple together uP!!!!!
For now, I still couldn't understand why red color but not black , chocolate or pink...etc

Ok, the myth it just telling like fate,
It tie up the fate of the couple.

I think I dont feel like explaining why.



I was just wanna say tat do "US" fate really come to the end?
I really think that the red string do tie us UP..



Maybe is "yOU" that CUT of the red string...
If can, please tie it up again...
I will help you indeed .

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sing A song: how deep is your love ~

No comments:

Post a Comment