December 18, 2009

Envy



I Started started started to envy ALOT OF COUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why they can have their sweet moment with their love one?

Why not me?



Today On my way Home, I saw a couple playing around
On the same time is raining,
Maybe for the couple felt is sweet,
for sudden I feel lonely,
Siting alone in the cold raining weather...
I hate it the most..




More lonely I felt when the rain goes heavy and the wind do blow hard,

And my face started to change..

change until I look like

PEANUT



DON'T LAUGH , now my face really look like peanuts...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Little talk: “chin yew, this is our moment. This is our time. Our time to turn the page on the policies of the past. Our time to bring new energy and new ideas to the challenges we face. Our time to offer a new direction for what we love.” ( created by me from Obama)

No comments:

Post a Comment