February 4, 2010

Valentine day to me....



To me Valentine day is about love and romance

This coming valentine day TO me is about learning "TRUSt"


Why do I say "trust"?


because this years valentine day is beyond my prediction

I scared for what happen so what to do?

Only one thing, Trust!!!!

I think that Being in relationship do have the procedure and General Guideline

By following the General Guideline , I sure you all will have sweet time together

Always remember that ~



Your partner is just as important as you are!

for example: when the girl ask you who will you save when her mom and her drop into the sea?
Solution : Try to save her first , since your life is same like her

You are always responsible when in a relationship!

for example: when you come into sex problem , try to prevent pregnancy when you still young
Solution : Always stop by 7-11 and try to prevent from expired ...


Love only happens when you are real!

for example: a lot of guys don't like sharing problem with their girls , they hide and keep putting a Emo face
Solution : Explain how you feel , Address issues in a non-accusing manner Step forward and live the change you like to see, love can only re-emerge when you lose the fear of being you.


That aLL I WANNA SAY....

Now I need to do is "TRUst"
haix~


No comments:

Post a Comment