February 17, 2010

Today is Today



Yesterday When I fell asleep, I have a bad dream.
When I wake Up, my eyes full with tear.
Before to bed, I did have a sad mood.


For what happen yesterday, I think I will put inside my heart.
Since today was today so I hope everything went fine.

What I did for few day was sleep and sleep
Now My leg gain recover !!!!

Now I even capable do...


PLAYIng Tissue with my leg...
By the way...
Still a long way for fully recover as my leg now just 70% recover.


---------------------------------------------------------------------

Little talk here: My heart have break into a peace after I heard what you say ; you will "SIENX".. this was a word that every relationship End... relationship not cos of fun, not cos of fresh, not cos of excited but it about how to maintain loving each other and tolerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment