February 13, 2010

My Valentine day in 2010



For some reason as I say I couldn't celebrate the valentine day with the one I love 2molo
So I have make the celebration early and with some surprise !!!
Every year on this coming day 2/14 rose and chocolate is the two thing that couldn't be lack.

First I telling her that I have some important thing to let her know is between the both of us, for true that she very moody because I didn't let her know what I going to tell.

On that day she very moody she purposely come find me, at the same time she didn't suspect I going to celebrate valentine day with her because I told her that we celebrate after Chinese New Year.



As I say I didn't have dinner yet , so we went to the Old Town that near my College.Through the conversation in the old town , she keep asking me what happen , can you tell me now. At that time I really wanna laugh out loud... XD

After finish my dinner , I called her to when back my house so I can tell her what happen,I think after the story I not need to write out here as everyone can guess what will happen.
As you can see through the picture below..



Do she pretty or the flower?



For me, I think she really cute and sweet as well.



I think what important the day of valentine is not about rose or chocolate or giving but about being with someone you lOve...

P/s... I love you

1 comment: