February 20, 2010

Refresh back



I think I still remember the day that I first meet you, I think already few years back and I told you before.

That Time I was holding a camera and walking through every class, I remember you was still the chubby(胖乎乎) you. Quite cute and you attracted(吸引) me.
It left a deep Impression( 印象) of you, I would never forget it.



Even though(虽然) that time you was with another guy, I always knew that I would meet you once again.(我始终知道我会再一次见你)

However (然而), it really was surprise that we ended up together as couple(最终成为情侣).
Although we only been through 4 month more, so many thing have happen.



Seem that you don't care me much,

Doesn't love me like I do,

Doesn't Focus on me much,
Doesn't pay attention on me,


Anyway All this was a good memory.( I think )

Esther,

I wanna told you that,

when you're laughing ,
I'm happy too.
when you're Down ,

I feel Gloomy(忧郁 )too.
when you're angry ,

I feel uneasy(心神不安)and restless(不平静).


I don't know how to put into a words,
I can't be without you.(我不能没有你)

All I can tell you is...

I like you.
I like you alot.

I really love you.

4 comments:

  1. How sweet you are, my friend. May I copy some parts of this post? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't even know you like her since long time ago adi...
    wish both of u happy forever ^^
    things will be fine =D jia you

    ReplyDelete