January 11, 2010

My first time at full house



It sure surprise me about the out look of full house
The full house was located at 牛车水 to be pronounced named as Niu Ze Xui (NZX)

The first step that I step inside , I heard all the waiter and waitress greet with "환영합니다" mean "welcome", sound like ~han yo ha sei yo~ I think

Finally my friend wanna sit outside due to some... hehe
you know I know...



First I Never see such menu before, for me it more look like magazine than a menu
Ya, indeed that was a special in some way



I quite stun after looking inside the menu because it teach us how to cook as well
beside that it have some comic in it



Ya, I have order a mushroom soup and rip eye beef steak
for drink I order Tea.. ~Lavender tea~ smell good





After the food, if you ask me what good about full house
I will answer you : it was a good place to take picture but not food

The decoration of full house was quite special in some way
I think if better come with couple because there playing those oldies song Love song
I quite like it













The place isn't easy to locate, so refer to the map below:



Anyway I really hope can come again but that time is with her



------------------------------------------------

EXTRA

Today was a special day for me and her
-My 21st birthday
-and already 3 month

I was thinking to online today with her
but it seem.......................
(I hate when I think too much)

~I sad on the day of my birthday~

That why I say
I don't like celebrate my birthday
because it never satisfied me.

1 comment:

  1. correction here ~~~~he he ^^ :
    환영합니다 = hoan-yeong-hap-ni-da

    if is han yo ha sei yo that u mentioned :
    안녕하세요 = an-nyeong-ha-se-yo

    [O.<]

    ReplyDelete