January 16, 2010

I wearing A glass mask



I may look like hold a strong spirit
but inside me was empty

I'm someone that easy Jealous

I'm envy of how other people treating their partner
I'm envy of how other people care their partner

I'm envy of how of my friend and their partner having good well
I'm envy of other couple can see each when they want

AND

I'm Totally Jealous and Envy
Seeing someone I love by caring other people more than me...



Sometime I just hug myself and warm it

I think I have a glass Mask
because I easy show up my expression

since glass mask was fragile
please handle me with more careful

But I try to put on the mask again and again
Because I was scared to show my feeling out

I may cry
I may sad
I may angry

But I was hoping I always have a smile face in-front of you
So I put on my mask again and again



A Glass MASk

No comments:

Post a Comment