January 27, 2010

Blood



I do experience before that I split out Blood from my mouth

I still remember that was my first semester of diploma in UCSI

Quite amount of blood

But after the blood, I fainted in the toilet

I think that was quite funny life experience

Cos before I fainted , I could hear my heart voice very loud and my view started to become blur

In the moment , I started to refresh everything in my life

feel like is the time for me to pass away

leave this sad place...



But for now

I not feel like leaving this place awhile

Cos now there was

Someone I appreciate

Someone appreciate me

Someone I need

someone that needed me

But I can tell you that she was someone that make my life feel wonderful

~I love you~


---------------------------------------------------

little talk here: I do say something worst, but before that re-think properly , do that worth for making all this? my friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment