October 24, 2009

Relationship



I still not understand what relationship mean, I think alot people face the same problem like I did.

Every time I always question myself that..

1.Do I need to wait?

2.Do it worth enough for me to wait?

3. 1 years? 2 years? 3 years? 4 years? or even taking whole my life??

4.Do I really love her?

5. or I just giving myself a reason for being single?

6.I cant start of any relationship am I?

THE OTHER ME ANSWER... ( I need to go see doctor , i think..)

1. Yes

2. Sure, if you really like her.

3. In a worst case scenario, you wait still you pass away..

4. Sure you like her, if not you wont be so moody about.

5. maybe... I not you...

6. Ya.. cos you worst.. you know how to spell worst?? W . O . R . S .T = worst...


-------------------------------------------------------------

(ps: Doctor, I coming soon..)

No comments:

Post a Comment