October 4, 2009

Cute T-shirt picture

Yesterday just Not my day....
Ok... I were like to share some cute T-shirt
Do you ever imaging that how was the expression that will show, If you give A pIg eat Pork-chop
NOw, here some T-shirt that showing those Image..



I think is Cute...
They even have other animal espression such as cow , chicken , rabbit...bla bla...



------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I have goes through the Japan street fashion Picture
Can you see this couple fashion, I like the man wear ...
COOL....


ANd I also have other pIcture than the above one



Cute right for how it wear...
I cant even saw those fashion in malaysia...
Haix..

BUt some fashion that In malaysia that same as in japan..
Just the height is different....



COOL RIGHT??

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(ps: I think I'm going stop blogging for few month, due to my Internship training)

No comments:

Post a Comment