October 21, 2009

Miyamoto musashi (宮本 武蔵)

Today I read Through a comic Name Vagabond, is about a story of a Japanese swordsman,the name of it is Miyamoto musashi(宮本 武蔵) is one historical person I admired, as a swordsman.



Miyamoto musashi this name is given by monk after the reborn of the Shinmen Takezo.
Musashi was a swordsman fame of duels and distinctive style.



Musashi, as he was often simply known, became renowned through stories of his excellent swordsmanship in numerous duels, even from a very young age.



He went through a journey to know more about the word of "STRONG" mean.
I can just describe musashi with One word, "Unstoppable"....

If you guys feel free to read this comic Vagabond to know more about MUsashi..
here the LInk..

~MIyamoto Musashi (宮本 武蔵)~



---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(ps: I feel kind of lonely, have to give myself some time...)

No comments:

Post a Comment