August 7, 2009

Tears



Tears streaming down my face
as I see you walk away

knowing that today
might be the last day

I ever see your happy smile
but in my heart I know that I will see you again

except that day
I feel like my life is going to end

I at down below
so that you cannot see my sadness

because hiding sadness is what I do best
but in my heart I know I will see you again

as we talk through the phone
I hold back all my tears and try to smile

and you can see me struggle and say it is ok
but you do not know a part of me just died

now you turn your back and walk away
and as a single tear rolls down my face

you turn back and say we are friend
I cry the hardest that I ever had

waiting at the corner for wishing you will come
but all is just my imagination

as I see you walk away
but in my heart I know I will see you again someday
.

Someday soon I hope you will find a love that will last you all of time.
You deserve the best in everything you do.

Maybe someday I will see you, with a smile on your face,
hand in hand with somebody new.

Until that day comes I will be here,
I will be your angel in the light that's so clear.

I'll look out for you when you need me the most,
I will always be around, I will not let you down.

I love you know and I always will,
and even though your not mine.......


No comments:

Post a Comment