August 6, 2009

Last few day's....~

~Friend BIRTHDAY PARTY~

Since so long I didnt write or update my blog..
Within this few day I have a lot fun with my friend's...
erm..start with my friend 21 years old birthday.



we reach there quite early so we helped it to started up the BBQ !!!
ok.. (I'm just stand beside taking picture...)


I like the Curry chicken very much..(home made)



This guy have his own meal with his finger On... Cool ya??


..duck duck duck duck....


~BEFORE~



~After~



Since it was my friend birthday, so this is the baby girl that having her birthday party on that night. ( chiew yee, sorry for posting this picture)

--------------------------------------------------

~PC FAIR~

Maybe alot of people going to Pc fair are buy PC staff...
For me, I not intresting to those PC thing but...



~OMG~


~I feel like taking injection~


~ HOT~

Ok...I dont have those model picture, I just taken from FB friend.
So how you guys when you goes for PC fair,shop for accessory or peeking at GIRL"S???
ASK yourself again...

-------------------------------------------


~LOOkOUT POINT's~

After PC fair , me and some bunch of friend going to Lookout points...
here some picture we taken...
lazy to type...


GAsoline cafe


two cute girl... chiew yee and mei leng


LAmb chops



chicken chop!!!


YA...my 70% cook beef


Nice...!!!








Nice view from lookout point


I like this photo very very much...





taste goodS


Couple ya???


Do we look like the Anime ( Dragon ball) part 2
coming soon... that just a light bulb



Anyway I quite having fun those night ... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment