September 2, 2011

My thought 2/9/2011


Today post is for one of my web friend's

For what I see ,
some time is true that behavior is hard to change ,
No matter how much time given,
It will still the same.


But what I think ,
Behavior can change but how much would it change?
Maybe the guy can change 70% or just 40% ,
But there always no 100%.
Sometime we would think how long does it need to change?
Few years or few month or maybe day?

Do we really can tolerate with it, for the time he/she change?
Does it matter for someone to change that much?
If we can't afford with it , why don't we change place ?
Change place to some where we feel comfortable with..


Maybe word was easy to type and express ,
while doing it, it would be other story.

I was thinking that everything happen,
do it relate with ourself as well?

Does everything happen because of ourself?
Because of us , they change?
I also don't know.

I think an animal also understand well ,
When a place doesn't suit them,
Them move.


So I think my friend ,
if the road doesn't even suit you,
why don't you just complete erase everything,
For I what see and understand ,
You havent erase anything yet.
Your heart still belong there,
deep in the hole of suffering.

WAKE UP IMMEDIATELY !!

PICTURE?
FLOWER?
DRESS?
SHOES?
RING....etc.....???

THROW EVERYTHING !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment