August 15, 2011

Boring past time 15/8/2011



What I saw in Facebook
Every time also those people Posting and Posting "picture" of couple,
Make me jealous only , so I think those people that without couple would really agree what I say below.


Why facebook dont have any Status choose So I can Chosen
( Maybe I can chosen "I like COmic" )

At sometime there always People like to mess up everything,
I would call them "DESTROYER"

Example :

(what I found in facebook)

A girl posting something In "people wall" seem like she know everything,
Complain and give advice to other people relationship?
What should we call them, CLEVER or SMart?

Anyway this kind Of People , we should proud of them,
"WAH , HEBAT-Nya She know everything!"

She can really get great achievement in education,
Since she know EVERYTHING...
Anyway Just to show something to those People, Read BELOW!!!
So FUCK OFF!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment