April 6, 2010

6/04/2010


I really hope you can hold me there,
But you didnt!!!

I REALLY Disappointed and Sad

You just Ignored like this,
and say goodbye to me??

ANd We Have argument just now.

------------------------------------------------------



Anyway ..
I got something wanna say,
Can you pay attention here and listen what I wanna say?

As your boyfriend,
I couldn't do anything for you ,
and still make so much of complaint(抱怨)
and I Know I kind of selfish(自私) sometime.

I know I screwed up
(我知道我搞砸了)

I'm really sorry
(我真的很抱歉)

But the best thing I can do now
(現在我可以做的最好的事情)

Is to tell you I LOVE YOU
(就是说我愛你)

And that those word will never be said to another person
(而且這些詞不會說給另一人)

I care about you too much
(我關心你的太多)

And I have hurt you
(而我傷害了你)

I wanna say ....



I'm sorry and I will always love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment